- This event has passed.
Course – BRCGS Validation & Verification (Online)
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm£425.00
BRCGS Validation & Verification Course
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Global Standards.
1 Day, 09.00 – 18.00
Who should attend?
- Food Safety Practitioners
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Those considering progressing to achieve BRCGS Professional status
- Define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRCGS Global Standards
What are the benefits
This course forms part of the BRCGS Global Standards Professional suite, a learning programme which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers, approved by the BRCGS. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a BRCGS Certificate issued by the BRCGS.