Course – CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training course (17903) (Milton Keynes))
5th February 2024 - 8th February 2024£2245.00
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training course (17903) (Milton Keynes)
Based on the latest techniques, the ISO 14001 lead auditor course helps you to explain the purpose of an audit to key stakeholders. On successful course attendance, and completion of an IRCA examination, you will leave with a CQI and IRCA certified training course certificate.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the requirements and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 management system audit
- Be able to carry out auditing activities that add real value
- Build relationships with stakeholders by managing processes that comply with the latest requirements
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course first. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
What will I learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
- Detailed course notes
- CQI and IRCA certified training course certificate