Course – IMS Auditor (QHSE) (Online)
August 16 - August 18£895.00
IMS Auditor (QHSE) Course
This integrated management systems internal auditor programme combines the disciplines of quality, environmental and health & safety management auditing based on the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
This three-day interactive training programme is designed for those who need to be able to understand and apply recognised principles and techniques of effective management system auditing to quality, environmental and health & safety management systems. The modern management systems auditor cannot rely on procedural auditing, but also needs to be able to audit processes with an emphasis on risk-based thinking. An effective audit will bring benefits to your organisation and ensure the integrated management system (IMS) continues to meet its objectives.
Internal auditors need to understand their role and responsibilities and be sufficiently competent in evaluating the IMS effectively. This course focuses delegates on the most important attributes of an IMS and helps them to understand the role of the auditor in its development and continual improvement.
3 days, 9.00 – 17.30
Who should attend?
This course is essential for those who will undertake internally integrated management system audits based on the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards, or for those who will be required to plan, manage and implement internal audit programmes. Other people who will find this course useful are team leaders and supervisors within the IMS, who are looking to broaden their awareness of quality, environmental and occupational health & safety issues to understand how they can improve their overall contribution to the success of the business.
The course does not require any past auditing or quality, environmental and health & safety management system experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of management systems
- Have a greater understanding of the structure, content and the intent of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001:2015
- Be familiar with the terms and definitions used
- Have a greater understanding of the concept of the process model and apply the process approach
- Be aware of all stages of the audit cycle
- Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, conduct, report internal audits of management systems
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 quality, ISO 14001:2015 environmental and ISO 45001:2018 occupational health
- & safety management system requirements
- Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology
- Quality and environmental management principles
- Risk-based thinking
- Auditors roles and responsibilities
- Types of audits
- Effective auditing tools and techniques and good audit practices
- Reporting valid findings and managing corrective actions
What are the benefits?
Successful delegates will be equipped with the technical skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report internal integrated management systems audits, saving both times spent on auditing and cost to your organisation. Delegates also find the interactive nature of the course, its challenging content and extensive use of team-based exercises an enjoyable and effective way to learn.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course leaders are management systems professionals, as well as being qualified, registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. They have all cut their teeth as successful change agents within high profile organisations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering real quality improvements.
Delegates completing the course will be awarded an IQMS Learning certificate.