Course – Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Training Course: Implementing ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (Online)
29th October 2024 - 30th October 2024£1395.00
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Training Course: Implementing ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (Online)
How will I benefit?
- Full understanding of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Improve the protection of your organization’s private data
- Develop an ISMS specific to your organization
- Understand the requirements to implement an ISMS that conforms to the standard
Who should attend?
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to implement a system or new to managing a system
- Anyone working with information security, including consultants
You should already understand how ISO/IEC 27001 works (for delegates who do not have this, we recommend attending our one-day requirements course)
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to explain:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- A baseline review of the organizations’ current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- The requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
Upon completion of this course, you’ll have knowledge of:
- The terms and definitions used
- Key elements of a management system implementation process
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate
- Course notes
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
This is a 2-day online course.