Course – Internal Auditor: ISO 9001 training course (Online)
April 11 - April 12£1295.00
Internal Auditor: ISO 9001 training course (Online)
This two-day ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor training course teaches you the vital skills needed to carry out an internal audit within your own organization. It will suit anyone already familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and is delivered as a mix of practical activities, group discussions, and classroom learning.
How will I benefit?
- Gain the confidence to carry out ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Be able to write comprehensive audit reports
- Understand everything there is to know about auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI training academy certificate of attendance
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Prerequisites: You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements, and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course (or equivalent); as the requirements are not taught in this course.
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 9001:2015
You’ll have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare and audit activities; complete the audit
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Audit follow-up
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate