Course – IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor – Sunderland
March 6 - March 10£1395.00
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
This intensive, challenging and highly interactive CQI and IRCA certified training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the Lead Auditor role.
5 Days, 08.30 – 17.30 (days 1-3) 08.30 – 17.45 (day 4) 08.30 – 16.15 (day 5)
Who should attend?
Those attending this course are expected to have knowledge of the following:
- Quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Quality management terms and definitions and the 7 Quality Management Principles
- The process approach used in quality management
- Process Based Quality Management Systems
- The structure, content and requirements of ISO 9001
- This knowledge can be gained in a number of ways:
- Previous experience and existing knowledge
- Attending a CQI and IRCA certified training ISO 9001 Foundation course – or equivalent
- Reading or self-study
If you would like to attend our CQI and IRCA certified training registered ISO 9001 Foundation course at a discounted price to help you prepare for this Lead Auditor course please contact us.
- To enable you to lead an audit team
- Audit the quality management system of an organisation to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001:2015 – evidence required for conformity
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Processes and techniques for planning, conducting & reporting audits
- Audit follow-up activities and auditing for continual improvement
What are the benefits
The course is designed not only to help people perform value-adding quality audits, but also to develop delegates’ wider understanding of quality management systems design and implementation. In particular it will help delegates get to grips with those issues of ever-increasing importance, such as risk based thinking, understanding how internal and external issues are managed by an effective management system, customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the management of processes. It will help delegates understand how these critical issues can be embedded into the quality management system of an organisation. Successful completion of the course and the achievement of the 70% pass mark will satisfy the formal training requirements for those wishing to register as an auditor, lead auditor or principal auditor with the CQI and IRCA Certified training scheme.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course leaders are quality management professionals, as well as being qualified, registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. They have all cut their teeth as successful change agents within high profile organisations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering real quality improvements.
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded a CQI and IRCA Certified training accredited certificate. (2352).