Course – ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer Training (Online)
January 1 - December 31£2345.00
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course (Online)
This five-day course from your partner in learning is designed to provide you with a robust understanding of ISO 14001:2015. It covers everything you need to know about the standard, including its key principles, concepts and requirements.
You’ll learn about environmental management system (EMS) requirements, how to implement an EMS and how to identify the leadership skills required to manage a robust system. Specific skills including support and planning tools, effective delegation and motivation are also discussed and explained. With guidance from an expert tutor, you’ll learn which components of ISO 14001:2015 are required from an implementation perspective.
You will leave with a strong knowledge of what an EMS is, and why it is important to an organization. To prove your knowledge, and ability to put your learning into practice, after successful course completion you will have an opportunity to undertake a short examination, leading to an internationally respected BSI training certificate.
How will I benefit?
- Understand all the requirements of 14001
- Be able to implement an effective ISO 14001:2015 management system
- Gain the confidence to put your knowledge into action
- You will be awarded an internationally respected BSI training certificate
Who should attend?
- Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 14001:2015 management system
What will I learn?
- What is an Environmental Management System? (EMS)
- Why an EMS is important to an organization and what are the benefits of an EMS
- The background of ISO 14001:2015
- The key concepts, principles and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective EMS
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 14001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 14001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- To identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Leading organizational change
- Effective delegation
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate
- Classroom-based training: Duration = 5 days, with a physical exam on the last day of the course
- Live-online training: Duration = 4 days, with access to an online exam to be taken in your own time