Course – ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Training (Online)
10th June 2024£725.00
ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Training Course (Online)
Effective environmental management is a top priority for organizations around the world. This BSI ISO 14001 training course teaches you the history, key terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015, giving you the knowledge to stimulate sustainable growth.
This is a comprehensive introduction to environmental management system standards, designed for anyone planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing an ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS). You will learn how an EMS can save an organization money, reduce waste and win customer confidence.
How will I benefit?
- Know the requirements and benefits ISO 14001:2015
- Be able to speak with confidence about the corporate social responsibility concerns for your organization
- Understand how to put your knowledge into practice and encourage continual improvement
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate