Course – ISO 14001:2015 Strategic Approach to Risk-based Thinking Training Course (In-house)
January 1 - December 31
ISO 14001:2015 Strategic Approach to Risk-based Thinking Training Course (In-house)
An organization’s system although based on the common ISO 14001 standard may differ from others due to its risks and opportunities. Therefore, understanding risk-based thinking is crucial so that actions required can be integrated into the organization’s processes for them to function as an effective coherent system.
This one-day training course is specially designed to provide in depth knowledge of risk-based thinking. Practical activities are incorporated into this training to translate this concept into structured methodology that will assist organizations to address the strategic development of the system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Develop a good understanding of the importance of the context of your organization
- Address risk-based thinking and incorporate it into your organization’s system
- Gain a practical approach to developing an EMS in a structured manner
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all managers, executives or environmental professionals who need to be equipped with a practical understanding of the context of the organization and risk-based thinking, especially if you’re involved in developing the EMS.
This course is also suitable if you’re involved in the certification, maintenance and internal auditing of the EMS in an organization.
We recommend that you have knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending this course.
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Determine the context of your organization in planning and implementation of the EMS
- Explain the application of risk-based thinking
You’ll have the skills to:
- Apply risk-based thinking
- Use a structured method in developing an effective EMS relevant to the context
This is a one day in-house training course, enquire to request a quote.
SEE BOOKING DETAILS HERE