Course – ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Refresher Training (In-house)
January 1 - December 31
ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Refresher Training Course (In-house)
1 Day in-house training course.
This course develops your current auditing knowledge in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 to ensure you have the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of organizational processes conforming to ISO 9001:2015.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Refresh your current auditing knowledge and experience
- Gain the confidence to prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001 audit activities
- Understand the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS who already has some experience of auditing.
You should understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements and have some knowledge and experience of auditing a Quality Management System.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the principles of auditing and auditing to ISO 9001:2015
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
- Briefing notes will be provided
- During the course you will have access to one of our world class tutors
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.