Course – ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course (London)
September 11 - September 15£2845.00
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course (London)
This BSI ISO 9001:2015 lead implementer training course is ideal for anyone new to ISO 9001 who needs to take the lead on implementing a management system.
How will I benefit?
- Gain in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Understand how to implement a QMS
- Carry out a detailed gap assessment and project plan with confidence
- Develop the soft skills to implement a QMS in your organization
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI training academy certificate of attendance
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 9001:2015 management system.
What will I learn?
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- To identify leadership skills including: Leading the implementation project; Support and planning tools; Leading organizational change; Effective delegation, and Motivation
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Classroom-based training: Duration = 5 days, with a physical exam on the last day of the course