Course – ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Implementation Training Course (London)
September 11 - September 13£2045.00
ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Implementation Training Course (London)
This training course combines two topics: ISO 9001:2015 requirements and ISO 9001:2015 implementation into one continuous learning pathway. As your partner in learning, we’ve designed the course to give you an in-depth understanding of the best methods to put into practice.
During this three-day course, you’ll learn the history of ISO 9001 from its first publication in 1987 to today. We’ll talk you through the main ISO 9001:2015 requirements and explain everything you need to know about implementing a quality management system (QMS). The course is delivered through a combination of tutorials and practical activities.
How will I benefit?
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Gain the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Build a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Understand each clause for effective implementation
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 9001:2015 management system.
What will I learn?
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001
- Detailed training course notes
- Implementation Toolkit
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate