Course – ISO 9001:2015 Requirements Training Course (Marriot – York)
ISO 9001:2015 Requirements Training Course
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
Delivering a high quality of service for your customers is more essential now than ever, and an internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) is designed to improve the efficiency and performance of your organisation.
This course will help you to understand how a certified QMS can support your organisation, including key terms and definitions, the structure of the ISO 9001 standard, how to interpret and apply requirements, and improvement.
On-demand – training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a quality management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
What will I learn?
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.