Course – ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing (In-house)
January 1 - December 31
ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing (In-house)
The duration of this course is 2 hours.
This BSI workshop has been designed to enable Senior Management teams to identify the core requirements of ISO 9001:2015, with regard to the Leadership Team and their commitments.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving skill application and knowledge retention. Our courses are activity-based, allowing a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 structure and requirements to enhance your business management system and to demonstrate your commitment to improvement.
How will I benefit?
- You will be able to enhance your business management system by applying your knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 structure and requirements
- You will also be able to use this knowledge to demonstrate your commitment to improvement
- Members of a Senior Management Team who operate an ISO 9001 management system
- Those wishing to improve their business through the application of the Leadership activities
- Those who want to improve strategic decision making around certification
- Understand the role and impact of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- How to identify and relate the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to your business processes
- How to review the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and develop action plans for the implementation of Leadership activities
- How to identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with regards to risk identification and management
- You’ll be awarded a globally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate upon completion of the course
- We will reissue the certificate to the final standard once it publishes
- You’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed
- You will gain 4 CPD points on completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-house training