Course – Lead Implementer ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (Online)
22nd July 2024 - 25th July 2024£2395.00
Lead Implementer ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (Online)
A robust information security management system (ISMS), ISO/IEC 27001 helps organizations build resilience and protect information. It’s important, therefore for companies to invest in training their people to use the standard. This course is designed for those with a firm grasp of information security and ISO/IEC 27001 and wish to become a lead implementer.
During the five-day training, you will learn the importance of an ISMS and develop skills to implement the requirements. You will leave knowing how to undertake a gap assessment and will have gained awareness of management tools and techniques. The course is packed with practical activities, group discussion and learning, as well as an exam on the final day.
How will I benefit?
- Confidently implement and maintain an ISMS
- Equipped with management tools and techniques
- Able to carry out a gap analysis
- Network with like-minded peers
- Develop professionally and gain a recognized certificate of attendance
Who should attend?
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to lead and implement a system or new to managing a system
- Anyone working with information security, including consultants
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the history and development of ISO/IEC 27001
- Describe what an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is
- Identify the benefits of an ISMS
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Identify key concepts, principles, and structure
- Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Explain key elements of a management system implementation process
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- Conduct a baseline review of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of an ISO/IEC 27001 Management System
- Complete the Lead Implementer ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate Exam
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate
- Live-online training: Duration = 4 days, with access to an online exam to be taken in your own time.