Course – NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management (In-house)
January 1 - December 31£907.50
NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management (In-house)
The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma teaches how to develop and implement effective environmental management systems. It focuses on the main elements of UK and EC legislation for environmental protection and general principles of the management of environmental and pollution control.
How will I benefit?
- Use the letters ‘EnvDipNEBOSH’ after your name
- Entitled to Specialist membership of the IIRSM (SIIRSM)
- Meets the academic requirements for non-chartered membership of the CIWEM (MCIWEM)
Who should attend?
- Anyone wanting a high level career in environmental management
- Safety professionals looking to expand their knowledge and competence
- Anyone whose career focus strongly on environmental management
What will I learn?
The NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management is based on UK legislation and is made up of two units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEB0SH Environmental Diploma qualification:
Unit ED1: Controlling Environmental Aspects
- Key environmental cycles and the effects of human activity on the environment
- Environmental leadership
- Environmental management systems and emergency planning
- Environmental risk evaluation and control
- Environmental performance evaluation
- Waste management
- Managing emissions to the atmosphere
- Managing emissions to the water environment
- Control of environmental noise
- Hazardous substances and contaminated land
- Energy use
Unit NDEM2: Environmental Regulation
- Enforcement of environmental legislation
- Civil liability
- Pollution prevention and control legislation
Unit ED1 of the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma is assessed by a three hour written exam.
- This is a Distance Learning Course
- Detailed course notes
NEBOSH courses are delivered in partnership with RRC International.
Duration – 235 hours