Course – Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (London)
Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (London)
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to make information security management effective
- Learn the background, principles and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Gain confidence in protecting your own, and others, confidential information
- Gain 8 CPD points
Who should attend?
- Any manager
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the history and development of ISO/IEC 27001
- Describe what an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is
- Identify the benefits of an ISMS
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Identify key concepts, principles and structure
- Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.