- This event has passed.
Course – Understanding & Implementing TACCP & VACCP (Online)
Understanding & Implementing TACCP & VACCP Course
This Understanding and Implementing Threat Assessment & Critical Control Points (TACCP) and Vulnerability Assessment & Critical Control Points (VACCP) one day course is based on the requirements of PAS 96:2017 ‘Guide to protecting and defending food and drink from deliberate attack’.
The purpose of PAS 96:2017 is to guide food business managers through approaches and procedures intended to improve the resilience of supply chains to fraud or other forms of attack. These include economically motivated adulteration, malicious contamination, extortion and counterfeiting. It aims to assure the authenticity and safety of food by minimizing the chance of an attack and mitigating the consequences of a successful attack.
This course covers TACCP as a framework that can be applied to assess both threats from ideologically motivated actors (TACCP) or food fraud (vulnerability of raw materials) from economically motivated attacks (VACCP)
1 Day, 09.00 – 16.30
Who should attend?
- Senior Management and their representatives
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Those considering implementing a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved FSMS in their organisation
- Trainers and Consultants
- PAS 96:2017 & TACCP – Terms & Definitions
- The difference between threat and vulnerability assessments
- Introduction to Vulnerability and Threat Assessment Critical Control Point (TACCP)
- How Threat Assessment tools can be used for Vulnerability Assessment
- Conducting a TACCP Study
- Conducting the Threat Assessment
- The different requirements contained within GFSI recognised standards
What are the benefits?
Delegates will learn the tools and techniques needed to assess hazards and risks to business, process and product. TACCP provides a process for the identification, evaluation and mitigation of threats that are faced on and off the manufacturer’s site.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the difference between HACCP / TACCP / VACCP
- Recognise the different types of threats
- Classify the different types of aggressors
- Develop a TACCP / VACCP system
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers for many awarding body organisations. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors including food manufacturing, catering and retail.
All delegates will be awarded a certificate verifying attendance and completion of the course.