Course – ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Transition Training (Online)
November 7 - November 8£1395.00
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Transition Training Course (Online)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Learn how to effectively transition your ISMS to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Gain an understanding of the new Annex A controls and how ISO/IEC 27002:2022 can support
- Understand how to audit the changes to the management system and new Annex A controls
- Understand the transition timeline and what you need to do to prepare
Who should attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing an information security management system
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their information security management system
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Determine how to use ISO/IEC 27002:2022 in the management of ISO/IEC 27001 control sets
- Demonstrate how to audit changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Recognize the requirements for effective transition to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Deliver feedback on auditing the changes to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
- Duration 2 days
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
This is a two day online course.