About Our “Steps” courses:
Our Steps to the Standard series of courses are designed to provide you with step-by-step guidance for meeting each clause and requirement of the standard, helping you set up your management system in a logical order. Interactive examples demonstrate tried and tested methods for designing your documentation, with useful hints and tips to help keep you on track.
- Lesson 1: Introduction, Key Elements, PDCA (Plan Do Check Act), Summary of Clauses
- Lesson 2: Clauses 1 – 4 - Terms and Definitions, Scope, Context, Interested Parties
- Lesson 3: Clauses 5 & 6 - Leadership, Planning (inc. Policy, Roles and Responsibilities, Aspects & Impacts, and Objectives)
- Lesson 4: Clause 7 & 8 - Resources, People, Control of Documented Information, Operational Control, Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Lesson 5: Clauses 9 & 10 - Perfomance Evaluation (inc. Internal Audit and Management Review), Continual Improvement.
Who can Take this Course?
This course is suitable for those who are completely new to ISO 14001, and those who have some knowledge of the standard, and is designed to assist in the implementation of an Environmental Management System to the requirements of the ISO standard.
How do I Put the Course on my LMS?
This SCORM Package arrives as a set of zip files (one for each lesson), which can be uploaded directly into your SCORM compatible LMS. Your LMS will record which employees have taken the course and when, allowing you to adequately manage your competency and training requirements (clause 7 of the standard).
What if my LMS isn’t SCORM Compatible?
If your LMS is not SCORM compatible, we recommend using Talent LMS
What do the Steps Courses look like?
Here's a demo video of our Steps Courses (video will download):