This short Online Course will guide you through the steps of conducting a Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) in line with GDPR Requirements
✅ Online: This course is delivered via the Digital.Lorators Online LMS.
This course was written by Information Security Consultant Robert Clements.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to DPIAs
- Lesson 2 - When is a DPIA Needed?
- Lesson 3 - DPIA Phases
- Lesson 4 - Identify the Need for a DPIA
- Lesson 5 - Describe the Processing
- Lesson 6 - Consider Consultation
- Lesson 7 - Necessity and Proportionality
- Lesson 8 - Identify and Assess Risks
- Lesson 9 - Mitigate Risks
- Lesson 10 - Sign Off and Record Outcomes
- Lesson 11 - Integrate Outcomes into Plan
- Lesson 12 - Constant Review
- Lesson 13 - DPIA Conclusion