The new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) came into force in May 2018. This course provides guidance on complying by the regulations, and on conducting comprehensive DPIAs (Data Protection Impact Assessments).
- Lesson 1: GDPR Overview – Understanding the General Data Protection Regulations
- Lesson 2: DPIA Part 1 – An Introduction to Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Lesson 3: DPIA Part 2 – Identifying a Need for a DPIA
- Lesson 4: DPIA Part 3 – Data Processing
- Lesson 5: DPIA Part 4 – Consulting the Data Subjects
- Lesson 6: DPIA Part 5 – Necessity, Proportionality and Risk
- Lesson 7: DPIA Part 6 – Risk Response and DPIA Completion
Who can Take this Course?
This course is suitable for those who are completely new to or have some knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Impact Assessments, and is designed to assist with compliance and conducting appropriate assessments.
How do I Take the Course?
This SCORM Package arrives as a set of zip files (one for each lesson), which can be uploaded directly into your SCORM compatible LMS. Your LMS will record which employees have taken the course and when, allowing you to adequately manage your competency and training requirements.
What if my LMS isn’t SCORM Compatible?
If your LMS is not SCORM compatible, we recommend using Talent LMS. Talent is really user friendly, and has various price brackets to suit your budget.