ISO 22301 is the international standard for Business Continuity Management (BCM). It involves identifying potential risks and preventing incidents that would negatively affect the business, as well as putting plans into place to deal with unforeseen, estimated events. Every member of an organisation has a part to play in BCM and this course gives employees a brief overview of the standard, with some general points that apply to most organisations.
✅ Online: This course is delivered via the Digital.Lorators Online LMS.
This course was written by Robert Clements a Business Continuity Management Consultant at Assent Risk Management.
- Lesson 1 ISO 22301 Awareness of Employees
- Lesson 2 ISO 22301 Awareness for Employees
- Lesson 3 ISO 22301 Awareness for Employees
- Lesson 4 ISO 22301 Awareness for Employees
- Lesson 5 ISO 22301 Employee Awareness
Do you need ISO 22301 Consultancy?
Assent Risk Management can help you with your Business Continuity Management System with ISO 22301 Consultancy.