Stress is a part of human life – but there are ways to make it manageable. This free short course is activity based, and outlines a number of methods for identifying stress triggers and responses in order to help you manage them.
Don’t worry, you won’t need to interact with other people or share the things you do in these activities if you don’t want to – the course is designed for you to be entirely self contained.
- What is Stress?
Within our 6 short lessons, we’ll cover topics such as:
- What is stress
- Potential causes
- Potential indicators of stress
- How your beliefs affect the stress you experience
- How your thoughts can affect the stress you experience
- what effects stress can have on you mentally, physically, and emotionally
- Language and communication, and how it’s linked to stress
You can find the course here: