Advances in technology increases the risk of data breaches and cyber-attacks. One of the common attacks to protect against is Phishing. It’s important to understand exactly what phishing is in order to identify it and prevent attacks.
This short course takes just a few minutes to complete but the benefits to personal information security and the security of information within a business will continue long into the future.
The lessons cover what phishing is, the different types of phishing, how to spot phishing emails, what to do if you get one, and what to do if you accidentally click on a link.
This course was researched and written by a member of our team, Lauren Tobin, to share with all the members of our organisation, and we want to share it with you as one of our free short courses.
✅ Online: This course is delivered via the Digital.Lorators Online LMS.
- Lesson 1 What is Phishing?
- Lesson 2 Types of Phishing
- Lesson 3 How to spot a phishing email
- Lesson 4 What to do if you receive a phishing email
- Lesson 5 What to do if you open/click a phishing link
- Lesson 6 Consequences of a phishing attack